2016 MS MACCABI NATIONAL SWIMATHON
Don’t Miss out on this easy and great fundraising opportunity…….
With just over a month untill the MS Maccabi Swimathon don’t miss out on this great fundraising opportunity and take up the challenge, join in and be part of a unique event to help raise funds for people living with Multiple Sclerosis and for our athletes selected to participate at the Maccabiah Games in Israel.
Dates and locations for the National Swimathon are:
- MELBOURNE - Sunday 27th November 2016 - Bialik College Pool 21 Cato Street East Hawthorn
- SYDNEY - Sunday 4th December 2016 - Moriah College Pool Queens Park Road, Queens Park
- PERTH - Sunday 4th December 2016 - Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre 62 Alexander Drive Inglewood
- BRISBANE - Sunday 27th November 2016 - The Jewish community Centre 20 Moxon Road Burbank
Contact: Mark Roseman - 0419 332 367
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
JUNIOR AND YOUTH BASKETBALL TEAM FUNDRAISER
- 10% discount on the night!
- 5% of sales go to the team of your choice!
- 5% of sales go to the Maccabiah Team organisers!
- Plus all eye tests booked on the night will be bulk billed ($110 saving)
When: Monday 7 November 2016 from 4.30-8.30pm
Where: Stockland Tooronga Shop 4 - 766 Toorak Road (corner Tooronga Road), Glen Iris
Reservations: Call 8560 0560 or email to reserve your spot
MANGO FUNDRAISER - WOMEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM
The Women's Basketball Team are selling delicious mangoes to raise money for their Maccabiah experience.
Bowen Special Mangoes have the reputation as the best tasting mangoes in Australia! Try mango sorbet, mango smoothies, mango chutney, mango salad, mango lassi, mango yogurt, pickled mango, frozen mango, mango curries or just eat them whole! 1 box won’t be enough!
1 Box = $30 - Orders must be in by Thursday 3rd November
The Women's Basketball Team thanks you for helping them achieve their goals!