To nominate for the Australian Maccabiah Team please visit the website. You will need a My Macc account. If you have a My Macc account, please log in with these details. If you are new to the Maccabi website, please create a My Macc account. Ensure it is the nominating athlete whose My Macc details are used. If the athlete is under 18 years of age, My Macc, nomination information and payment must be completed with a parent/guardian.
Nomination is a two-step process:
1. You will be asked to nominate for your selected sport(s), confirm your current Maccabi membership and that you are an Eligible Person as per the Maccabi Australia Constitution. (Should your sport not be listed, please contact Karen Holloway at firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Within 5 working days you will receive an email from CareMonkey to complete your nomination. CareMonkey is the mobile health, safety and electronic forms administration management system operated by CareMonkey Pty Ltd. You will be asked to provide personal and medical information and to electronically sign a number of documents.
Your nomination is considered complete when you have:
1. Completed the online registration via the Maccabi website, which incorporates the Maccabi Membership Agreement;
2. Completed your personal profile and signature to all e-forms within CareMonkey;
3. Paid the $1,000 nomination fee. (Nomination fees shall be refunded to all nominees in the event of non-selection or withdrawal prior to selection).
Athlete Nominations will close 30 June 2016.