Disability Services Commission:
Phone: 1800 677 342

Carer South
Phone: 1800 052 222

Phone: 03 9416 4003, Freecall: 1800 655 570 (Rural Victoria only)

The Department of Social Services Complaints Line
Telephone: 1800 634 035
Fax: (02) 6133 8442
Email: complaints@dss.gov.au

National Disability Abuse and Neglect Hotline
Phone: 1800 880 052
Email: hotline@workfocus.com

Complaints Resolution and Referral Service
The Complaints Resolution and Referral Service (CRRS) is a free service for people with disability who are users of Disability Employment Services (DES), Australian Disability Enterprises (ADE) and/or Disability Advocacy Services.
Phone: 1800 880 052
Online complaint form

Help to make a complaint or report
If you have a have a hearing and/or speech impairment, you can contact the National Relay Service (NRS) by calling 1800 555 677 then asking for the number listed above for the relevant complaint service

If you need an interpreter, you can call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) by calling 13 14 50. TIS National will put you through to any of DSS’ listed phone numbers.

Complete the Online Training